28 юни, 2008

The only thing that I want...

In the middle of the night the room still leaves empty, even though I’m here. There is no laugh, no voices. It’s been so quiet for a little while, but it feels like I’m living in a word full of silence, and there is no way of getting out of it some day soon. And I’m started to ask myself what would happen if it ends someday. I can’t really imagine this day anymore. It feels like I’m used to living it that way and if it goes different I would be lost in the perfect world I’ve ever wanted to be in.
I can hear the noise of my finger touching the keyboard, but used to it because I’m hearing almost all the time. And it seems like if I say something no one is going to hear me. So I’m just staying in all that silence in the middle of the night and I’m watching the world out there, where silence is only an illusion.
The most I’m staying in this silence, the most I’m losing myself in it and it feels like it will never go away. And I keep watching the world out there just like I did every single day. And the most I want to make the silence go away, it feels like it’s getting into me harder and harder. With each future minute I feel afraid of the world out there and I want to stay here, but staying here means silence and it’s like I have already lost myself in this creepy room of silence…

But still … Deep inside my heart … The only thing that I can think about … Is being out there … Where the silence is just an illusion.


1 коментар:

-..!*Rainy Girl*!...- каза...

The only thing you want....Mmm,I like it...