01 юли, 2008

Damn...


It's not that I care. It's not that I'm mad. I just hate someone taking things from me. Things that I love and that I respect. And by things I mean.... everything. It's like taking who I am. And it changes everything around me, making me freak out. The feeling of everything fades away the very next moment after I got it is killing all the happines I've ever had.
Damn it!! It was mine... All of it... And now I feel like it's not. And my world seems so unfinished, like it empty... Like something is missing.
I Hate changes! I hate them and I hate to see how things goes away or people leave. I miss those people. They were a part of me and my world and now they are not and that place they had taken is empty. Why?! Why is something missing?! Is'n someone missing me?!
Damn...
Simple Plan - What If

2 коментара:

-..!*Rainy Girl*!...- каза...

"Is'n someone missing me?!" you asked.Well,I have an answer.I miss you!!!Mmm,I think that if someone leave you he'll be the most stupid person in the world!!!Love you {hug}{hug}{hug}

«Ŝcratch» каза...

Great c(: