29 август, 2008

Don't look back...

You can go now. I'm over you. I was over before, when you left, and I am now. I guess I was missing you for a while, but now I'm not. You can go. I'll stay. I'm not going to ask you to stay and you don't want to stay. I'm your summer girl to play your freaking game with. I get it! But I learned how to play and not to lose. I learned to play the way you never will. I learned not to fall for your cute smile and those deep dark eyes. I learned the hard way to play but not to get hurt.
Don't pretend you care about me. Don't say nice words or smile at me, like before. I'm so not falling for you. It's all about the scent all over me. But now it's gone. Don't you dare to make me fall for you! Because I fell once and I got hurt. I fell but you weren't there to catch me. So stay the hell away from me and don't you dare to make me fall. You'll leave, but I'll stay and I'll be the one to cry again. That's why I'm not going to fall.Because it sucks to be the one to stay. It sucks to fall and to be alone while you are falling. So I'm not asking you to stay this time. You are free to go. But when you go, don't turn around to see my face. I won't cry. Don't look back, 'cuz I'm not going to wait for you. Just remember, that this time I'm not the one to cry and to realise what I lose. You are the one who lose something, not me. So goodbye... And don't look back...
Jesse McCartney - So over!

Няма коментари: