28 август, 2008

Fallin'

Oh, he's under my skin...
Oh, this scent... It is all over my hand. His touch... And him perfume all around us... I close my eyes and remember... His touch... His voice... And this scent...
-No! I'm not falling for him! Hell no! Not this time...
But he is the only thing I can think about... His eyes looking at me... His smile... His hands around me... And the perfume... Sweet... Soft... Fabulous...
-Stop it! You can't think about him! Did you forget what happened the last time?!
But I can't get him out of my mind... Like this damn scent... Like he is in my skin... Like he is in me...
-Forget it! You can't fall again for him! You can't!
When he is around me and I feel the scent of his perfume... In this moment of weakness I can't think about nothing else but him... I can't talk... I can't breath... When he touch me I want us to stay forever like this...-Oh, what's wrong with me?! I can't fall!
I'm falling into sleep... I'm away from him now... But the scent of his perfume is all over me... I can feel his eyes on mine... I can see his smile when I close my eyes... I can feel his hands around me... This scent reminds me of him so much...
-Wake up! It's just a dream!
Perfect dream... Perfect scent... Perfect... But not enough to belive in... Not enough to fall for... Because he is here today, but tomorrow he won't be, and I'll stay. I'll stay to watch him leavin'. But this time I won't be the one to cry and to miss you, baby!
Just give me something to get rid of him...
Alexz Johnson - Skin

2 коментара:

Just a Little Star каза...

Well,dreams can't be true...The Perfect Dreams,too...

KisSeD-(by)-(an)-AnGeL каза...

Mine is... Or at leats I want to belive that it's the perfect dream...