23 август, 2008

Stop lying to me and just leave!

Go away! Don't you dare come back! I don't wanna know you or the person you are becoming! Just go! I don't care aboyt you! I don't wanna know any of your stupid love story! And, damn it, I want you to leave! You'll do it anyway, but I'm not gonna help you with this! You don't desirve that. All I had from you were your stupid lies! You are just like the others - blame me and then go without a reason! Not this time! This time I'm telling you to go and never to turn around! You think I will cry for you, that I will miss you?! No way!One more thing - don't you dare to say you love me! Do you even know what that word means?! I doubt it! So stop lying to me and to yourself! And I don't miss people, who doesn't care about me, so... see you never again, I hope! Now, make me a favour - stop lying to me and just leave!
Have a nice love or life or whatever! I don't care anyway, so you better go!
Alexz Johnson - Liar, Liar

5 коментара:

Just a Little Star каза...

Well,It's obvious that you don't want to know nothing about him anymore!You're right!

KisSeD-(by)-(an)-AnGeL каза...

I wish I never knew him... But soon and that could happen. ;)

Just a Little Star каза...

Mmmm...I wish I could say the same thing about him,but it's so...Damn it...

KisSeD-(by)-(an)-AnGeL каза...

Time help forgeting people, or at least the pain they left behind. Chocolate does too. Mix it with a friend and you'll feel better soon. Love you, sweety and I want you to be happy. Just let him go and don't think too much about it. (hug)(hug)(hug){}{}{} luff you

Just a Little Star каза...

I love you,too.
{hug}{hug}{hug}