28 септември, 2008

~Eclipse Addicted

I wanted you to stay and never run away. I don't believe what I used to believe. I can't take any more of this confessions. I don't want to hear the word "love" never again at least for the next few months or years. I'm done trying to believe and I'm done crossing the line. There are so many lines and I can hear the evil whisper of them callin' me, but I'm not going there. I'll keep going the same old way I used to follow before.
Oh, you still believe I'm the same innocent girl, that you used to know. You believe I'm a saint. I'm not, so you better see the real me, before you get yourself hurt. Don't believe me, don't adore me, don't love me! I'm not going to say 'I love you' back, I'm not going to lie to so, so that you can believe.
I changed myself. I stopped believe. I learned to lie so that I could never get hurt. I'm in a total mind eclipse, where my thought are running through my mind without asking if they are allowed or not. I say words I don't think. I do things I don't want to do and I'm crossing lines, without to care if someone get hurt.
So I'm done with this. No more lies anymore. Just the eclipse, that is still in me will stay. Because I'm addicted to it. It is like my heroine that keeps me alive and kills me in the same time. Addiction that I can't and I don't want to fight with. Obsession that is everything I've ever needed and I've ever wanted.


Let me stay in the dark with my eclipse and my music. We are all just fine now. Me, myself and the darkness. Nothing else matter but that eclipse for me. It's all my life goes around. It is my own fairytale, but it is in the twilight, so that no one but me can feel it and can see it.

~Eclipse Addicted

Няма коментари: