05 септември, 2008

So I guess this is goodbye...


"If I don't see you I wanted to say Goodbye and I'll miss you so much! If something remind you of me just look at the stars and you will se my eyes there."

"Mm... I hope you'll write sometimes this time. Thanks for telling me everything last night and remember all the good things that we had. Goodbye..."

Right now I don't want you to go. At this moment I would do everything to stop you. The minute you leave will be like a gun shot for me. I know that. I waited to hear this for so long that I feel like it was yesterday when you left and now you are back here to be with me.
But it's so over! I'm over you. And I'll miss you so much but... It's over. I'll be the one to cry when you leave. I'll be the one to want you to stay. I'll be the one to miss you. But I guess it is Goodbye...Who should I blame for taking you away from me. If you were here it would be different. It's funny isn't it? You left and I "met" my best friend two years ago. She was someone that I knew but I made her promise not to tell about us and because of that secret she became my friend. Thanks to you again I met her ex-boyfriend who eventually I loved.
So it's funny, isn't it? Everything started because of you and now it's over... It's over with us... It's over with her... It's over with him... It's just so damn over! So I guess this is Goodbye... Sweet love of my love... Losing you is the only thing I hate about you...
Us5 - Just Because of You

3 коментара:

Baby Doll каза...

"Life is a circle" said unknown writer.I don't know if he was wrong or not but...Damn it...This life is such a headache,isn't it? ;]

KisSeD-(by)-(an)-AnGeL каза...

It is. "Carma is a bitch!", right?!

Baby Doll каза...

There's no doubt about it ;]