05 септември, 2008

It must be a dream, right?!


-I wish I could stay!
-I don't want you to go.
-I love you, but you know I have to go!
-I love you too. Call me... Goodbye!

You never called. You never wrote a single word to me in the damn skype. You never came back. You hurt me pretty bad, baby. But somehow I'm still here and all between us I left behind, because I didn't want to rememver anything. But do you remember this toy that I wore on my bag. It still has your scent on it, because I put it in a box to save it. I wanted to have something to remind me of you because I thought you would never come back.
-I'm so sorry! I made a desperate try to forget you and lots of mistakes before.
-What do you mean?
-I never called you and I'm sorry!
-Did you managed to forget me?
-No. That's way I didn't came the last year. And now everything seems to come back in my head.
-So you want to tell me there were no other girls after me?
-There was only one, but in the end it turned out she was playing with me. When I've lost you I realised you were my true love.
-I don't have to be your only one tru love, you know that.
-I just wanted you to know.
It must be a dream, right?! I've waited you for so long to hear that and now it is actually happening. I don't know what to think or to say. But that doesn't mean we will get back where we were before. I'm still over you and you are still leaving. So... For what is worth it was nice what we had before but your friendship is what matter now.So, don't fall for me and don't make me fall for you. I don't want to miss you like before and to pray for you to call every night. Thank you for proving me that I was never wrong about you. You are the same cute and nice boy I loved. It was a happy ending story anyway at least for a while. Thank you!

7 коментара:

Baby Doll каза...

Right...You're stronger than him,so dear,now, why don't you leave him just right he did one year ago?Yes...Now is the time to forget him...At all!

KisSeD-(by)-(an)-AnGeL каза...

He'll leave anyway. ;)

Baby Doll каза...

Maybe...But I think is time to change the rules of the game...Leave him and don't turn back,again!

KisSeD-(by)-(an)-AnGeL каза...

Here's the thing. I can just stay right here and let him leave. I won't stop him and it's not like he has a choice to go or to stay, so...

Baby Doll каза...

Weeeell,right...But what's the point of this theatre???
He'll do this (leaving you) over and over again...Until you stop him..

KisSeD-(by)-(an)-AnGeL каза...

He won't leave ME. He just will go away to some other place. That doesn't mean I should be the one to be left, right?!

Baby Doll каза...

Right...Next time...I hope he'll stay in other case (devil)...

{hug}{hug}{hug}