21 януари, 2009

What's it gonna be...

It is a game of right or wrong. There is a choice I have to made, a step to take... And to tell you all I'm allowed to. I've said too much already. I made my choice. I took the steps carefully not to get too closer, but it's too late. Because I can't get away now. I can't stay away from you. I can't stop crossing that line, that I should not even get closer to.
But why didn't you stop me?! Why didn't you said something?! Does that mean that... You want me to get closer to you? Because... I'm not sure what to think anymore. I've lost the fight between what's wrong and what's right. I can't find the answer myself. So I need your help now.
You'll have to decide is it wrong for me to be around. You'll have to decide if you want to be the brightest color of my day or not. Because I know what I want, but it seems just too much to wish for... And too wrong even to think about it.
So... what's it gonna be...

Няма коментари: