28 юли, 2009

Simply Done!

I tried to make a difference. I told the truth instead of hiding it. It didn't work. So I'm done with it. I don't wanna make a difference anymore. I don't wanna tell the truth, because it doesn't make any difference eather.
And about the whole "letting him go" thing - I have a plan. I'll stop making the difference and just laugh at everything. It's just a game, right? Well, let's play!
It's always just a game, until someone gets hurt. And then everything ends. Well, I'm done with the serios part. Now it's just a game to me and I don't care anymore. You will never let me be the one, you didn't even give me the chance to try, before giving up on me. Now I'm giving up on you. That's exactly what you wanted, right?
You wanna have fun - great, let's have fun. But that's it. No more smiles anymore, no more stories to tell and never again. I'm done!


And yes, I know that it won't be easy. I will write it down to remind miself what I said, but I won't change my mind. I want you out of my heart and for now that's the way I'm ginna make it happen. For what is worth you will always be my kiddo - the one who makes me happy. But nothing more. That's how games work. So, let's play!

3 коментара:

titi the pooh каза...

Forget the name and play the game ;]
(hug)

** ...All that I am ... ** каза...

Ще играем тази игра заедно! *мечки, много мечки*

just a stranger каза...

Дам, ще играем! И ще победим! *слънчице* =) *мечкиии*