25 юли, 2009

Stop givin' up on me!

There's always a reason to walk away. What's harder is to find a reason to stay and fight for whatever you want. So, it's a choice, not an impossibility.
That simply means it wasn't my fault all this time. I gave my best and I was me all the time. I believed and it wasn't a lie, because you felt it too. And there's the truth - you didn't wanna fight. You walked away. Not literally but still...
And then you say you thought I think like you. Think what? That it's impossible? This is on you, not on me! I tried. I believed even when everything was against me. And I was the one who heard "I told you so" in the end because you were too scared to believe with me. You want everything to be the same, as if change is a bad thing.
Yep, I'll be the one holding your hand again. I'll be happy for you when you step into your future. And you won't look back, because you have already made me just a memory for you. That makes me an idiot. AGAIN!
And I never said I won't change that. Not yet. I'm saying it now. I'll make sure that I get over this as soon as possible. I believed, because I thought you believe it too. But when I look into your eyes I don't see mine and I never will. So for what is worth you are a great friend. And that's it.
You made your choice a long time ago. You didn't let me know. Anyway, I'm making mine. I'm letting you go!


But you don't get to give up on me, without even knowing me. So stop. Okay, I said some things that I maybe shouldn't have. And now you want to end what's left of our friendship. I don't wanna believe again, but it seems like you don't wanna let go eather. Or you are just making it easier for both of us, because you're gonna leave soon. I will never know for sure. And maybe it's for the best. Like they say: "What you don't know, can't hurt you."
So... I'm letting you go.

5 коментара:

** ...All that I am ... ** каза...

Like they say: "What you don't know, can't hurt you."
So... I'm letting you go.


Понякога просто се налага....

Selena каза...

Но ти го знаеш, и те боли. И винаги е по-трудно да откриеш причина, каквото и да е, да не си тръгнеш, а да останеш... Но не е ли още по-трудно да намериш такава, за която си заслужава някой друг да остане? Която да те накара да не го пуснеш...

just a stranger каза...

Защо да държа някого на сила, щом той не иска? А и... Няма смисъл. Тъй като вече знам всичко... или почти всичко. Не е голяма разлика. =)

** ...All that I am ... ** каза...

Ех, Шоколадова приятелко, /нали може да ти казвам така (: xD /, едно О Г Р О М Н О гуш от мен!
Някои неща никога не губят смисъл. (:

just a stranger каза...

Можеш :)
Май си права. Наистина не губят смисъл. Или може би го губят, но не днес.
*многу многу мечкии* Благодаря!