07 септември, 2009

I should be lucky

The sky must be falling down on me.

You know, get a gun and shoot me, it's gonna be a lot easier and not that painfull.
In a perfect world this could happen, but in this one I'm still gonna be the idiot you've been screwing around because of her. So technicly I made her fight for you and now instead of 'thank you' I get to hate every single thing I used to love about you, but I can't hate you.

'Life sucks, and then you die." And yeah... 'I should be so lucky.'

You really should have made me promise not to fall in love with you or something. But nooo, you had to be so great and so nice. Why don't you just leave already, so that I can start looking for another addiction. Because none seems good enough to made you fade away right now.

Wake me up when september ends. Or maybe I should say give me a pill, so that I can actually sleep this whole month!
Whatever... !

1 коментар:

** ...All that I am ... ** каза...

'' Because none seems good enough to made you fade away right now. ''

Апф..да! ;/