14 юли, 2010

Imagination is my drug

I lose it. It just disappears and I look like this crazy girl that was just seeing things. There goes a month and a second and I'm completely lost, because it's all I can think of but I can't seem to make things right.
Have you ever had the feeling that you are good at something and then it just slips through your fingers? That's what happens to me.And then my heart skips a beat or two and the wave hits me, turning my world upside down. I see this whole new world and I can't seem to remember what it was like not to be there. It's a part of me and I'm a part of it and it all makes the perfect sense.
Ever since I started writing things I've been trying to get better. Because I had this crazy dream that someday my story will be good not just for me, but for other people too. And I'm looking at it now, as I see it till the end and I know that I made it. All I have to do is put it in the right words so that the world to see that I finally spoke up and I proved something.
I'm going to finish that story. Because this world makes me whole again like nothing else. And if I'm the addict, then imagination is my drug.


And btw, I am one in a million, because as stupid as it seems I do believe that there are angels and demons out there. And vampires and scary monsters and fairies. And I have my own dark angel to keep an eye over me. I gotta be lucky.
picture by dark-spider

3 коментара:

Selena. каза...

I believe in angels, too ^^
Успех с историята. :)

The Goddess каза...

Even if I am not the whole world I say that to you: you're absolutely good at writing, Marty love :)

Terresa Martinez каза...

Thank you both. <3<3