31 август, 2010

About the summer

Dear heart,

I'd like to ask you not to fall in love again anytime soon. Please be friends with my mind this time and because I need him coming here to be a good thing. And definatelly not heart-breaking. Also, do not let yourself be fooled by smiles and kind words. Be at your best behaviour because this is my favorite summer so far, and I'd like to keep it that way. Thank you!

p.s. The thing about the summer is that no matter how fun and romantic and perfect it was, it ends. And getting over a summer like that - well, I've never learnt that part, so... Good luck!

2 коментара:

~ * Little Wonder * ~ каза...

Странное как сякаш сърцето само предава, но никога не слуша... Колкото и да му говорим, то винаги си знае неговото. Може пък да е за добро, колко и ужасно да е на прув поглед ... То не грешало казват.

Мечтателка каза...

Моето ме слуша засега и се надявам така да си остане. Макар че си мисля, че ще е право да не ме слуша този път. Може би наистина не греши. <3