20 октомври, 2010

Late night

I hear you say my name and I start looking for that same emotion in your voice that I was once used to. My eyes meet yours and I wonder if you were thinking about me in that same moment. I know you don't care, you never did, but I cared for you and me both, so... I keep saying that being around you meant nothing to me, but it's just my perfect little lie. Because you're not the same anymore. We don't share those honest talks and laughs. Instead, you have your world and I have mine and most of the time, I swear I believe it's for the best. Until I find myself looking for that same old you I was used to. And I sometimes miss it, and it may hurt just a little, because I cared too much, but I'm afraid you never really did.

4 коментара:

~ * Little Wonder * ~ каза...

Толкова е гадно когато на теб ти пука толкова много, а да не знаеш дали на някой изобщо някога му е пукало... поне мъничко.

Мечтателка каза...

Ужасно е! И с теб го знаем най-добре. <3 Надявам се да им е пукало, но все пак... Глупаво, нали?

~ * Little Wonder * ~ каза...

Глупавичко е , да... Но как да обясним това на сърчицата ни? ...

Мечтателка каза...

Идея си нямам.. ;)