03 октомври, 2010

Oh well...

I just think that some things are meant to be broken. Imperfect. Chaotic. It’s the universe’s way of providing contrast, you know?

I seem to be one of them. Just when I think that it's all simply okay, things go wrong. And yes, I do wanna care about him, the way he cares about me, but a part of me believes that it's better if I don't. Because I'm already broken, but he's not. And I don't want to be the one steeling his lovely smile. As if I'd be worse than the devil himself.
Sometimes I have my bad moments and this is one of them. It's when I realise what I've done, what I've lost and what I'm scared of. I have some weak points and he's one of them. I sometimes lose myself within his kindness and I keep asking myself if I have the right to even do that. Than I decide it's time to run, but when I do, all I want is to go back and do things differently.

Няма коментари: