05 ноември, 2010

Lie to me

Lie with all the beauty of your words. I believe I'm dreamin, so please tell me all the things I want to hear. I will not blame you for it, I'll be happy. Because when I woke up eventually, even if I don't want to wake up just yet, I'll know that it was all just a stupid dream and the memories of it will simply fade away. The thing is, I like to feel this way - asleep, within every little thing I love about you. It's like the more I get the more I want and I'm an addict. No, wait. It's not just that. Every single second of this really happening dream is perfect in a way, because it reminds me of what I felt before. I don't think I remembered until now that I still can feel that way and that's exactly why I want you to stay with me in this dream.
Tomorrow I'm gonna wake up and it will be over. As much as I would hate that, I'll be happy that at least I got to spend this dream with you and the memories will fade away, because otherwise it's And that's exactly the way my life goes... always this close to something and always not close enough. What I mean is that this happened before. I know how it feels to be lost in him and... It was not enough to just be there and love him. And I'm actually okay with that most of the time. It's just that I see him smile or hear him say my name and it all goes away and I'm this close to forget all the lines and just... You know, let myself fall for like no reason at all. How stupid of me, I know. But I'm about to wake up, so who cares. It will all be gone by the end of the night.

Няма коментари: