16 септември, 2013

all the (in)sanity in me

Смелост се искаше, любима моя. Смелостта да не си мълчиш.
Три дни вдъхновение и повече не може. Виждам коя дата е станало. Да, проклетото време не стига и съзнанието ми пак си прави шеги с мен. And for that I shall burn in hell for a whole eternity. Онази несбъднатата вечност ще си я прекарам на доста топло. Thanks to Teddy, it doesn't sound all that bad when you come to think of it. Plus all my ignorance goes to one thing and the rest show up to torture me.
So, let's get inspired again and get back to sanity. I don't care if heaven won't take me back anyway. I am in deep need of a wild period and I will make it such myself. Let's see how much more I can take from sleepless nights, studying, having fun and being happy the way I like it best. I don't want the world. I just want to be crazy again, the way we know I can. Screw sanity, it's given up on me long time ago. My wild side's been begging me to let it wash away what's left of my reasonable thoughts. When I'm good, I'm really good. When I'm bad, I'm so much better. And my inspiration agrees with me. Когато пиша съм най-себе си. А пиша, когато е пълнолуние или 4 след полунощ. Или просто когато лудостта ми надделее над здравия разум.
Damn, it feels good to be back. And if it's that what it takes to get here, bring it on.

Няма коментари: