17 февруари, 2014

I'm loving February this year

It's the last week of studying and next week it's all new semester of new things to learn. I have too many things to learn in few very short days and I already wasted one day in laziness, because my mind refuses to focus on things like phonology and modern literature. I can't really blame it, the poor grey thing in my head has already learned so much in such a short time that I'm afraid it's inspiration may be gone for quite a long time after this exam session. 
Nah, okay, it's not that bad. At least the exam session is coming to an end and I will be joining my new group in class and Monday is still my day off thanks to the new schedule. I feel pretty lucky about it. And even tough I know how hard it is to deal with all the things in the Uni, I've been hooked on the idea of being a working girl lately. But if I want to start working, I am saying goodbye to my writing, because it all takes time. Plus I hate the whole applying for jobs thing, where you wait painfully long for people to respond to your e-mails and most of them, if they are not interested in you, won't even write to say so. So that is just an idea at that point. My new optimistic thing to think about. If not, I can always work in the summer. I guess these warm days feel like summer to me and I start being inspired about it. 
But in order to get to the inspiration part, I need to survive this week and I should start preparing for the exams that are just behind the corner. Oh, and my mom loves me so much, that she bought me new pair of jeans, a jacket and a beautiful necklace in the shape of a star. I love you too, mommy!

Няма коментари: