06 май, 2014

randomness all over

You know how when you get excited about something and you can't wait for it to happen, it turns out to be the worst thing in the world. Well, welcome to my life!
At least I made a surprise for myself by buying myself breakfast yesterday and forgetting to eat it, because I had breakfast for today to make me feel better. I managed to sleep maybe six or seven hours after I couldn't fall asleep till 4 am. last night due to stress and pressure and lots of stuff happening all at once. I don't care how hard it is, I can make it... But it shouldn't have been all that hard. Because after the day I've head, I swear I never want to get out of my room and I'd really much like to sleep for a whole week, so I can sleep off my bad mood, my sleep deprivation and the desire to never go to SU again.
Well, that was like a week ago, I guess, so now things are back to normal. My kind of normal, of course. Also, I might as well think twice before leaving my number on a napkin and creating more trouble for myself. And Goodreads has become my favourite place to hang out, because of all the books that are waiting for me to read them.
Surprisingly, I stopped being lazy because it got boring, so I started catching up with all the things I have to do and forgot all about my writing yet again. Well, work first, fun later.

Няма коментари: