14 февруари, 2015

here's to you

I was a hero these days and I feel so proud of myself. I managed to get on a bus and travel for more than three hours. I still can't believe I survived that all things considered. It's good to be home and to be planning the most relaxing and probably boring summer of my life. I need clarity and peace before I can be wild and crazy again. Well, the normal crazy. 
Of course you have bad news. For every time I've been a hero something bad would happen. But I can't possibly care to be sad about it anymore. I'm excited, actually. I'm so happy that you will finally get to live the dream that I don't care if it's going to happen earlier and I will have fifteen days less with you and fifteen more without you. I find it comforting that you even called to tell me the bad news and didn't just write them. I'm liking the person you're becoming and if I had anything to do with it, I'm glad. I don't need to go see half the world to realize that people are what matters. But you do. And I'd be crazy to stand in your way, because I want what's best for you. And I guess what I'm trying to say is that you're not leaving me behind. You're going on your own adventure and you being gone will make me sad but I'm happy for you. It's your dream and if it was mine I'd do the same thing. Plus, if it's mean to be, it will be. 
It sure feels good to wake up after a weird dream, not remember it and start singing one of your favorite songs because it's kind of stuck on your mind for no apparent reason. And to fix your sleeping regime without having to be up all night or get up extremely early. I'm starting to realize that everything will eventually be alright, no matter how scary it may seem at times. And we will be okay as well. Life's too short to spend it in misery.

Няма коментари: