15 март, 2015

born for this

Those five minutes of hearing your voice and you telling me that it's all okay and I had nothing to worry about seriously made my day. It's weird but I have so many things to catch up on and I'm dying to write something, anything. I guess my inspiration finally arrived. Too bad I can't give it my full attention but I will soon, I hope.
For the record, this day has been endless. I have no idea how i will survive the following four months if time passes so slowly from now on. But I'm putting things in order and so far it's going good. If only I could find my university inspiration as well, that would be great. Maybe I will. 
People do to us exactly what we let them, right? Well, I'm completely fine with all the things you've done to me. Because I sure as hell did some damage as well. I guess we don't see it from this point of view, but we hurt others just like they hurt us. Not the same people, but still the damage is there and it's done and it can't be taken back. 
It was never about the place for me. I can be comfortable anywhere, as long as there's someone for me there. Well, you mostly. I wanted to pick a university elsewhere for my master's degree but I honestly don't mind if I don't. All the greatness and inspiration in the world are right where I am. My mind travels so far away that I don't need to. 
This is me saying goodbye to staying up will 4 a.m. and being reckless. I may like being an early bird, you know. Like you. You inspire me, love. You always have. I have no idea what the future holds and that scares me a lot, but one thing I know is that I will make it somehow. And if I can have you by my side, I'd want nothing more.
I’ve survived a lot of things, and I’ll probably survive this. 

Няма коментари: