08 септември, 2015

colorblind

It's only a matter of time. I'm back home and all over the place because all this moving from one place to the other is making me crazy. I don't want to be here, I want to be there and to be wild and free. Well, I was there ans I wasn't as wild and free as I used to be. I got scared. I want it more than I'm afraid of it. And I'm good for way more than you're asking. Yep, I'm doing exactly what I wasn't supposed to. 
People are dangerous, especially when they don't care. I think you do. You're just scared and won't admit it even to yourself. I see possibilities where you see the lack of such. I'm the dreamer, after all. I want more of this. Playing games, going out, staying in. As easy as breathing and without any drama or complications. It's every girl's dream, isn't it? 
There are things I just know are going to happen sooner or later. This is one of them. I'd rather it be sooner because I'm dying to drown you in my awesomeness so that you forget anyone has ever been that close to you before. I'm also dying to remind myself how much more than this I'm capable of. A chance or even the possibility of one is all I want in return. Slip just once and let me in. It's all I need. And all you need, really. 
Fine, I'm going to bed because sleep deprivation, anxiety and panic have been breathing down my neck the past couple of days. I'd rather you whisper things in my ear, not them. I'd rather you touched me, making me forget how scared I am. I'd rather kiss you till purring my name is all you can do. 
And nope, I don't plan on being around you 24/7. Just enough to make you want me more. 

Няма коментари: