12 август, 2016

different shades of the same

Ноемврийско и студено ми е. Пише ми се за това как тръгваш да пресичаш преди да е светнало зеленото, а аз те спирам, защото ми трябва повод да хвана ръката ти. Държа се прилично, а ми казваш да правя каквото искам. Да говоря, без да се спирам. Казвам ти, че когато го правя плаша хората, а ти ми казваш, че все пак искаш да знаеш.
Тази игра не я умея. Плаши ме. Все едно си ми написал сценария и като кукла ме караш да си го следвам, а когато изляза от него, се дръпваш и ме оставяш сама да си оправям оплетените конци.
So, I need a reality check and the weekend would be perfect for it, since you will be gone. Only when I was gone last week, it was when I felt us getting closer and when I got back, things got weird somehow. Which is why I will give you all the space you need. But then you told me you got me a pillow because I keep stealing yours when I sleep at your place. Am I misreading things or are you fooling around with me?
Well, we've already established that I'm easy to manipulate and easy period. I can't play your games because I give myself away way too fast and you can figure me out in like a second. Yet somehow you keep things going in your own way because... Well, maybe because you want to, maybe because you don't really want to be alone. And I'm always there, so... My reality check often goes to some pretty dark places. So I will stop with the Friday rant and get back to work.

Няма коментари: