15 април, 2017

for handing you a heart worth breaking

Guess who is having a great week! Since it doesn't really happen that often and it won't last I decided to make a more permanent memory of this week so that I can come back to it after Sunday. I love my job, I exceed requirements and write guides. I am on top of my game, learning new things and having the world. In the mean time, I had an awesome weekend with my BFF where we talked till 7 in the morning, laughed a lot and well who needs sleep, right. I got awesome friends as a whole, my English classes are amazing and even though I'm pretty tired after work when I go there, they turn out to be fun and I completely forget that I'm tired and need to sleep. On top of that I thought the world will be falling down on me on Tuesday and it didn't. Well, it's not great in that aspect but it will either get better or worse and after having such a great week I'm waiting for the downfall and trying to prepare for it without ruining the happiness I gathered these days. My colleagues at work are also amazing and I love spending our breaks together. I got to see my one and only made of honor and she is also amazing. The whole thing may have failed but I got to be friends with this awesome girl and I can never ever regret that. My sis is also kicking ass at her new job. The other night we were trying to finish the puzzle I gave her for her birthday and listening to pop folk because... Well I wasn't in charge of the music. Then I finally got my diploma. It's been happiness overload for a while now I guess. Oh and today I got to drive my car and finally felt comfortable doing it, even if I never actually get my car to Sofia because of reasons I don't feel like writing about. 
I know this whole euphoric feeling won't last and the end of the week with my epic plans will be the end of it and of lots of other things. I've been preparing for it for a while now. I mean, I've been through a slutty period of my own (exaggerating a lot here) and I know that when it's not the right time there is nothing you can do about it. I'm just sort of sick of all the excuses people find not to make some effort and make things work. I would have. Hell, I have. Not that it turned out so great but trying beats the hell out of not trying any day. You never know when that thing you try might turn out to be the thing you needed all this time. 
Well, my epic plans usually crush and burn so may I not be as pathetic as usually and walk away without trying to fight for something that was never meant to be in the first place. Not now anyway. And with my luck, probably not ever.  

Няма коментари: